We originally scheduled our signature event, Cowgirls & Cocktails, for October 1, 2020. Unfortunately, due to current circumstances, it will not be possible to hold a large in-person gathering as we have in the past. Hopefully things will improve and we will be able to resume as normal next year.
We are so disappointed we can’t be together in person this year, but hope you will still help us meet our goal to help those who need us now more than ever. There are many ways you can support us during this difficult year. We have chosen NOT to cancel our event in its entirety and are doing our best to adapt to the current situation to continue to perform our mission and raise as much as we can during this trying time for those who need our support! Contributions in any amount are greatly appreciated!
Ways you can help:
· Sponsorships – available for our virtual Cowgirls & Cocktails 2020 October event (see details below)
· Donations – directly to Cowgirls Against Cancer are appreciated year round. Please also consider making a monthly donation.
· Attend – our virtual online events throughout the month of October.
· Purchase – our signature Cowgirls items including this year’s commemorative “To-Go” cup…. available for purchase at our happy hours.
· Be with us in spirit as we continue to support our mission the best we can in this trying time.
As the majority of the traditional Cowgirls & Cocktails event ticket price each year goes to help our neighbors in need and we won't be selling tickets this year, please go to our donate page and see how you can still help.
**** Due to the ongoing uncertainty of COVID-19, some sponsorship opportunities may change or not be available. We will do our best to accommodate everything within our control. Thank you for your continued support.****
COWGIRLS AGAINST CANCER RAISES FUNDS TO SUPPORT THOSE IN THE PIKES PEAK REGION DIRECTLY AFFECTED BY BREAST CANCER BY PROVIDING GRANTS TO LOCAL SERVICE ORGANIZATIONS. OUR GOAL IS TO HELP THOSE IN NEED FEEL HOPEFUL, STRONG AND IN CONTROL.